Personal Bankers (PBs) are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services (i.e. Credit Cards, CDs, Loans) to both consumer and small business customers. Routinely work with customers and small business clients, to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs, and recommending the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs. Ensure the customer’s needs are met by partnering with the appropriate specialist and/or teammate to serve the customer’s banking, small business, mortgage and investment needs. PB helps to create an excellent customer experience. Proactively manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.
- Demonstrate Bank of America core values.
- Understand and live the values that support our culture.
- Treat all customers equally and fairly.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.
- Execute sales and service plays and processes.
- May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular reliable attendance is critical.
- Minimum of one year successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where you met or exceeded those goals
- Minimum of six months of customer service experience
- Skilled in optimizing sales opportunities to existing and walk-in customers
- Ability to generate new business by outbound calling and by reaching out to the local community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to derive innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, teamwork abilities and ability to be proactive
Pass personal banker pre-employment assessment
- Successful sales track record in a retail banking environment
- Ability to promote sales of credit and loan service and complete credit and loan documentation
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...