Headquartered in Ramsey, MN, Vision-Ease Lens is a manufacturer of quality ophthalmic lenses including LifeRx® light-responsive lenses, Coppertone® polarized lenses, SunRx® polarized lenses, and Illumina® progressive line-free lenses.
Please apply for this job online at visit www.vision-ease.com.
Schedule: 6pm - 6am, two days on, two days off, rotating weekends
“Final Product” Quality Assurance personnel are responsible for the performance of tasks involved in the following concepts: 1. Prevention-quality engineering 2. Appraisal-inspection and/or testing 3. Product Quality Evaluation-auditing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interprets engineering specification and confers with management or engineering staff to evaluate product for fitness for use.
- Selects products at various stages in production process and test products for a variety of characteristics such as dimensions performance mechanical or chemical acceptance.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive test on materials parts and products to measure performance or material characteristics.
- Interprets and reports tests results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires the use of judgment to determine quality acceptance levels and to adjust workload to allotted time and priorities. Requires concentration and mental attention while visually inspecting lens-blanks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-6 months experience in Cosmetic lens inspections
- 3-6 months experience in performing quality assurance test
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
quality, inspection, medical device