Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com), is one of the world's leading media, entertainment and communications companies principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers and is also the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and many theme parks.
Responsible for selling and promoting Comcast products with focus on
video, high-speed internet, and phone services. Increases product
penetration in designated territories through sales to former
residential or new individual customers.
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, and phone services.
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customer's
Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models
as well as competitive advantage over other service providers.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Generates business through established and approved creative methods of
lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Demonstrates record of success in outbound sales environment with
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, and
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills,
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2 - 3 years related experience.
Comcast - 20 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...