Req Number: hein-00004459
HJ Heinz Company is seeking an Aviation Maintenance Foreman to ensure that all assigned aircraft are maintained in an airworthy condition and in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and aircraft manufacturer's regulations and procedures.
Who will be successful in this role? An individual who will:
The following skills and experience are required in order to be considered for this position:
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Assist the Chief of Maintenance
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise all aircraft maintenance work
- Perform Quality functions such as: Customer/FAA Coordination, Configuration Change Verification, Conformity Inspections, Airworthiness Inspections (including Pre-flight and Post-flights), Corrective Action and Investigations
- Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures. May perform Aviation Maintenance Technician tasks in order to obtain and maintain knowledge, skills and required certifications and other tasks as assigned
- Lead, work with and plan sequence of work for assigned employees of lower classification who perform, maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on aircraft structure, systems and sub-systems, including electrical and avionics on standard or experimental certificated aircraft
- Troubleshoot, inspect, test, repair, service aircraft and engine systems to prepare aircraft for flight. Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures. May perform Aviation Maintenance Technician Inspection tasks in order to obtain and maintain knowledge, skills and required certifications.
- Maintain Company and FAA required records and inspection forms.
- Coordinate and monitor all shipping, receiving, and inventory
- Ensure that all test equipment is calibrated and maintained.
- Plan and organize the sequence of own work in such a way as to promote safe, efficient operation and meet predetermined schedules in a timely manner.
- Operate any and all types of information systems required to perform assigned tasks. Including but not limited to Company WEB based systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Interpret and perform to the requirements of Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs), Service Letters (SLs) and other approved/accepted data.
- Apply applicable mathematical calculations to setup and use precision measuring tools, to measure gaps, heights, angles, hole diameters and depths.
- Maintain necessary certifications, licenses and permits as required for assigned work.
- As assigned, exchange information with suppliers, customers or other company representatives to explain or demonstrate operations, tests or difficulties.
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical, engineering, aviation or business discipline
- 5+ years current experience as an active aircraft maintenance technician on a Gulfstream aircraft
- G550 maintenance experience preferred
- A demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and supervise others
- Holding an FAA, Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate. Employee may exercise duties and privileges granted under that certificate.
- Holding an FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) Certificate (Desired). Employee may exercise duties and privileges granted under that certificate.
- Experienced with ongoing ISBAO certification and audit requirements
Heinz is a global powerhouse with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Heinz was recently ranked #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction by the American Customer Satisfaction Index against 225 companies in 47 industries. We are able to achieve these great milestones through great people - our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition and imagination and we're committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us. We invite you to learn more about this career opportunity and determine if you're ready to join Heinz!
H.J. Heinz Company - 9 months ago
H.J. Heinz Finance Company is a subsidiary of H.J. Heinz Company (Heinz). It conducts its food business through two segments: North American...