The Regional Government Sales Specialist will be focusing on federal, state and local accounts within their respective territory along with major government programs. They will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to the customer's buying experience. The position will support the Denver West Region and the candidate can be located any where in the West.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities Include :
· Work closely with sales team to establish a presence at each government facility within respective territory
· Provide training to inside sales teams regarding government procurement procedures and transactions. The GSS will need to be aware of the current contract vehicles and how they can be utilized
· Provide overall guidance to all sales persons (inside and out) regarding government transactions
· Work with account executives to determine pricing benchmarks
· Assist with bid preparation
· Work closely with National Government Sales Director to establish national contract vehicles
· Conduct initial and follow-up sales calls systematically and regularly to sell products and services
· Qualify account needs and identify call frequency schedules
· Analyze prospect potential and prepare sales forecasts
· Build & maintain high level customer & vendor relationships
· Work closely with the inside sales team to gather, record, maintain, and analyze account profile information in an effort to identify sales strategies
· Represent company at trade shows, conventions, or industry functions
· Travel is an essential part of this job
Essential Job Skills
· Strong business & leadership skills. Ability to articulate suitable strategy for the region and lead execution with accountability & focus
· Good interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills essential
· Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potentially new accounts
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to interpret complex information
· Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment
· Ability to influence others
· Must be highly motivated
· Prior experience selling technology products, services and solutions to decision makers in state, local, or federal government is preferred
· A Bachelor's degree is preferred, or relevant business experience
· Security Clearance is preferred
· Must be able to access key Military bases or Government agency offices
· Prior Military experience preferred
· Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
This Position Offer You:
Accu-Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Exceptional training and development programs to support your career growth.
- Empowerment and flexibility to manage your sales desk.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- The resources of an industyr leader. We can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise and world class supply chain services
Accu-Tech - 17 months ago