Category: Mechanical Engineer
Techstaff, The Technical Placement Specialists, has been providing Engineering and CAD staffing services to the Tampa Bay Region since 1992 and is experiencing an early 2011 jobs bonanza!
We are members of the American and Florida Staffing Associations and have well established client relationships throughout the area. Our services include temporary, temp to hire and direct placement services and never with any fees charged to you. Please consider allowing us to assist you with your next career move.
We have current openings for:
Please email resumes along with availability information email@example.com
- Mechanical Drafter- use advanced Solidworks skills to finalize assembly drawings into a finished drawing package. The project is machine, mfg and mechanical part related.
- Mechanical Designer -use Solidworks and some Autocad to perform machine design with emphasis on hydraulics, pneumatics, weldments, heat transfer and rotating equipment.
- Mechanical Engineer- support projects involving Autocad Design of Medical Devices and related processes. Prefer ability to perform documentation to ISO 13485 spec.
- Mechanical Engineer- design specialty machines with an emphsis on continuous flow, P&ID, general arrangement, sanitary piping, valves and rotating equipment. Solidworks, Autocad, analytical and theoretical analysis and biotech would be ideal.
Location Tampa , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
- Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
- ©2008 TECHSTAFF Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 4 years ago - save job