The Customer Relations Supervisor and Finance Coordinator manages the relationship with customers and suppliers for customers Purchase Orders, and supports the President for finance tasks.
Job Requirements :
- Supervises Customer Purchase Orders management and Suppliers on-time delivery.
- Supervises Customers and Suppliers inquiries to ensure Customer maximum satisfaction.
- Manages Accounts Receivable and customers late payments.
- Prepares cash flow previsions and supports the President for budget, OP process and financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, International Trade, Finance or Accounting or similar field required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Finance or Accounting or similar field desired.
U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder is required.
- At least five years of Customer Relations experience with regular interface with European customers.
- At least two years of experience in Accounting and/or Finance related function.
- Ability to work with a multi cultural customer base is a plus.
- Intimidate experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook is required.
- Attention to detail, inter-personal skills and ability to follow-through are required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to keep calm under stress are required.
The employment policy of EADS North America is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or other non-merit based factor and to ensure affirmative action is taken to ensure the fulfillment of this policy
- Fluent in French and/or German is required.
EADS North America - 17 months ago