Wellness Consultants / Membership Sales - for membership based massage clinic.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you:
-Persuasive; people focused; enjoys serving others
-Good follow through; careful; sticks to the rules; able to stay on plan
-Enjoy meeting new people; build rapport easily; socially comfortable; easy to approach
-Optimistic; enthusiastic with good communication skills
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
• Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
• Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
• Customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate with members/ guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses.
• Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available.
• Complimentary/discounted services
• Employment growth opportunities
Massage Envy - 19 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...