Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope:
To assist the Director of Sourcing/Product Development in providing sourcing and product management from concept to delivery of home textiles
- Maintain and update Product Specification files in shared folder
- Coordinate design/sourcing/merchandising meetings
- Log receipt of design packages and assist in sending packages to vendors
- Ship and track all sourcing packages
- Follow up with vendors on development status
- Oversee assignment of Item Code #’s and UPC #’s
- Manage sample requests and loans
- Manage delivery of market samples for showroom to insure timely arrival
- Negotiate, obtain and enter all pricing, lead time, and order minimum information for sampling and production.
- Prepare and update seasonal assortment lists and presentation materials for internal meetings, factory visits, and trade shows
- Oversee and process invoices for development and samples
- Maintain departmental calendar
- Assist in monitoring style adoption rate vs. plan
- Assist/manage master product list maintenance and creation
- Work with Director of Product Development/Package Engineering to establish new vendors in the PRL system and distribute compliance information
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 to 3 years Product Development or related experience ideally in Home
- Textile manufacturing familiarity preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; to be highly organized; detail oriented; and be a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to be self-motivated; to adapt to fast-paced environment; and to motivate others.
Polo Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...