As our Graphic Designer II, working under the direction of a Sr. Designer or Director, you'll collaborate in the development of innovative, original 2D, 3D retail displays and digital design solutions for retail environments and programs. You'll use your advanced graphic design skills to create original 2D, 3D retail displays and digital design solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect Converse's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. You'll work within team projects and work independently to complete the most technically challenging individual projects. You'll elevate all graphic design projects for designated initiatives and/or projects. In addition, you'll need to communicate and present design concepts to team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design and 5+ years' design experience
- Proven ability to perform and apply design skills, including typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, scale, visual presentation development and layout.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general and the athletic industry specifically
- Retail design industry experience is preferred
- High level of expertise using design software/technology with ability to produce electronic files for production purposes
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff and within design teams; sharing ideas and developing effective solutions in line with brand plans and company mission
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in local market language
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
Yes, 10% of the time
Number of Openings
Background Check Required
Hurley - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -