Education & Experience:
- Identify DOD cargo problems related to standard port procedures.
- Resolve frustrated cargo to ensure compliance with port and DoD requirements.
- Warehousing, marine, rail, motor and air terminal operations, materials handling, packing, packaging, preservation, and hazardous materials handling functions are performed daily.
- Perform technical traffic management duties pertaining to movement of civilian and military personnel and their dependents, both individually and in groups, using any or all modes of transportation.
- Duties will include container control and inspection functions, blocking and bracing of rail and truck shipments.
- The specialist performs additional duties and tasks at military air terminals for airfreight and passenger movements.
- High School Diploma required
- 5 or more years of experience in any of the following: Warehouse Specialist, Supply Tech, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Travel Clerk, Logistics/Embarkation and Combat Service Support Specialist is required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management Systems required
- Must be able to read, write speak, and understand English
- Must be alcohol and drug free, and be able to pass periodic drug tests
- Security Requirements: Must be able to pass random drug screenings, a background check and obtain a Common Access Card (CAC card) for access onto the facility.
If you are interested in an exciting new career opportunity with a global company, please submit your resume by email to:
Please include “ Distribution Specialist- Guam ” in the subject line of your email.
LION is a Department of Defense contractor which requires that all employees be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent alien, refugee, or granted asylum). We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.
Lion Apparel, Inc. - 11 months ago