We are searching for an experienced Director of Medical/Surgical Nursing.
Maintains responsibility and accountability for nursing operations. In collaboration with VP, Nursing Services, plans, implements and evaluates nursing service delivery. Assures coordination of patient care services across the continuum. Establishes an inter-disciplinary approach to program and care planning. Works with the VP, Nursing Services to realize the mission and vision of nursing in the organization. Formulates and implements policies, procedures, guidelines and standards in compliance with regulatory and accrediting agencies.
1. Bachelors degree in Nursing-related program. Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice nursing in Michigan.
2. Minimum of 5 years related experience and 5 to 7 years demonstrated managerial performance.
3. Demonstrated experience in team-building skills, self-directed work teams.
4. Demonstrated ability in strategic planning and business planning as well as program development.
1. Masters Degree in related program.
McLaren Regional Medical Center - 3 years ago
McLaren Health Care is where people in The Auto State go for repairs. The health care system includes some 200 facilities, including nine...