Collateral Administration Manager
- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines seeks a Collateral Administration Manager to manage the processing and control of all collateral pledged to support member credit exposures and field review support functions.
This position will oversee analysis of members’ advance and collateral positions to ensure that adequate eligible collateral is maintained on outstanding advances; develop processes and oversee the maintenance of systems to measure and monitor collateral adequacy; manage vendor and intercreditor relationships, including negotiation and execution of related agreements; manage third party custodian relationships and contracts; provide technical support to Money Desk, Credit Sales Representatives and Members regarding pledging, eligibility and value of collateral; select, train, evaluate and develop staff and provide quality control for staff processing collateral and supporting field review analysts; participate in strategic planning for function and department; handle audit and exam issues for functional area; as well as other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in business or accounting with strong mathematical skills. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years operations related experience.
- Working knowledge of securities and related pricing methodology.
- 5 years managerial experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong P.C. skills including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Access.
Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) - 19 months ago