U.S. Army Nurse Corps
THE STRENGTH TO HEAL OUR NATION’S DEFENDERS.
As a CRNA and officer on the U.S. Army Reserve Health Care Team, you can work in your community and serve when needed. Your duties will include managing the care of our Soldiers and their families when they need it most. You’ll work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your passion for excellence.
– Special Pay of $45,000 ($15,000 per year for three years)
– Up to $50,000 for nursing school loans through the Healthcare Professionals Loan Repayment Program
– Paid continuing education
– Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
– Low-cost life and dental insurance
– Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
– Networking opportunities
– Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
– Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
– Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army
– Training to become a leader in your field
– Master’s degree in nursing anesthesia from an accredited program
– Between 21 and 42 years of age
– Certified registered nurse anesthetist
– U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, visit us at healthcare.goarmy.com/nurse.
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 12 months ago