Loan Servicing Specialist 3
Our competitive advantage: People. It all begins with outstanding talent.
Our vision: Helping our customers succeed financially.
Our product: Service - for over 160 years.
Our culture: "Wow!"
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default Servicing Team: Respectfully engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
***Please note the posting may be shortened based on job seeker volume***
Responsible for responding to written and phone inquiries from foreclosure attorneys, investors, insurers, customers, title companies, other outside vendors, and internal personnel regarding loans in foreclosure.
- Providing foreclosure counsel with information/documentation necessary to ensure the timely completion of the foreclosure process, ensuring foreclosure files are handled in compliance with company, investor, and insurer guidelines
- Answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection
- Researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions
- Conducting periodic audits of files; may also coordinate property inspections, and lien priority
- Reviewing loans to search for root causes of possible delays within the foreclosure process
6+ months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- 1 year of default / foreclosure experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and research skills
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, effectively handling multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Committed to teamwork and professionalism in a work environment
- Dependable, flexible, approachable, with the willingness to learn and grow
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Self motivated with experience working an assigned pipeline of 100+ accounts
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working with Default Servicing MSP and LPS Desktop systems highly preferred
Wells Fargo - 12 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...