Essential Job Functions:
Skills & Abilities:
- Assist in the engineering and selling of products and serve as liaison between field sales force and all factory departments
- Provide support to field sales by providing technical assistance; coordinate and participate in customer sales presentations; define and coordinate special customer product modifications; organize and participate in special project proposals; provide interface and backup support between representatives; establish pricing, organize and participate in product promotion and application; provide customer and sales training; and arrange proper customer handling while at the factory
- Promote corporate image by preparing and presenting technical papers, participating in trade shows and exhibits, and developing good customer factory relationships
- Conduct interdepartmental activities by assisting in new product development; participate in development of internal systems and procedures; promote customer awareness among all employees; evaluate competition; analyze common product problems and coordinate solutions; provide a liaison between sales and other departments; provide training of new Sales Engineers and Sales Associates; and provide business inputs to sales management.
- Must have good people, communication, and business skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation a must
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage a schedule work required
- Bachelors degree in Engineering. Mechanical or Nuclear Engineering preferred
Fisher Controls International LLC, an Emerson Process Management business is the largest control valve manufacturer in the world. Industry standard products as well as an emphasis on product research and testing enables the development of new Fisher® control valves to solve production, processing, and distribution needs for the following major industries: chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, mining and metals, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical.
For more information please visit www.fisher.com .
Experience the Rewards
A career with the Emerson Process Management, Fisher business provides an excellent benefits package which, based on location, may include the following benefits: medical, prescription drug and dental plans; vision; 401k with company match; pension plan; company paid life, AD&D, and travel insurance; educational assistance in form of tuition reimbursement; short-term and long-term disability plans; matching gift program; wellness incentive program; and generous holiday and vacation plans.
Who May Apply
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is Fisher policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age , and any other factor prohibited by law.
Emerson Process Management - 30+ days ago
Emerson Process Management (www.emersonprocess.com), an Emerson business, is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, proce...