Job ID # : 4491 Location: Worcester, MA
Functional Area : Human Resources SBU: 85510 - Human Resources
Position Type : Full - Time
Education Required : Bachelors Degree
Experience Required : 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided :
Our Policy is Performance”
Hanover Insurance is a winning company comprised of outstanding professionals focused on a single vision: to be the very best in our business. At The Hanover you will have the opportunity to: Grow Your Career, Love What You Do and Be Valued for Your Contributions.
Apply today and discover:
- Why, in 2010, we were recognized by The Boston Globe as a Top Places to Work and by Business Insurance as a Best Places to Work.
- How we continue to grow stronger through acquisitions, increased product offerings and unparalleled credit rating agency upgrades in the industry.
- How we build unique relationships with our Employees, Agent Partners and Customers.
what it’s like to work for the best insurance company in the industry!!!
- Consult with customer to proactively understand business needs and requirements. Develops strategies, solutions and analysis to inform customers about how to solve business problems. Effectively communicates analytical findings with customers at all levels of the organization.
- Lead the planning of a data analysis strategy and take the lead in providing accurate and actionable data to decision makers
•Manage the day-to-day functioning of HR services, programs, and processes in HRIS
- Evaluate and analyze relevant data to determine performance, find trends and identify potential areas of improvement
- Suggest ideas for improving accuracy and efficiency of HRIS related processes and systems
- Act as a key source of information for the business while providing perspective and consulting on key HR processes
•Works with partners to ensure full knowledge and adoption of HR programs and systems
- Play a key role in designing and building of HRIS programs and processes that meet business needs
- Performs process/ data audits, summarizes results and report and makes appropriate recommendations
- Ensure distributed results are consistent, reliable and accurate through aggressive quality control efforts.
- Responsible for the data integrity and accuracy of all data distributed.
- Expert proficiency in Excel and Access required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing fundamentals.
- Strong information analysis and problem solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple critical deliverables
- Able to handle confidential information professionally and discretely
- Hyperion is a plus
Benefits To Joining The Hanover Team :
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Retirement/401(k) Program
- Beneficiary and Ability Assist Programs
- Travel Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Matching Education Gifts Plan
- Employee Development/Education Assistance and Professional/Industry Designation Programs
- Generous "Time Off With Pay"
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), based in Worcester, Mass., is the holding company for a group of insurers that includes The Hanover Insurance Company, also based in Worcester; Citizens Insurance Company of America, headquartered in Howell, Mich., and their affiliates. The Hanover offers a wide range of property and casualty products and services to individuals, families and businesses through an extensive network of independent agents, and has been meeting its obligations to its agent partners and their customers for more than 150 years. Taken as a group, The Hanover ranks among the top 40 property and casualty insurers in the United States.
The Hanover Insurance Group provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all employees are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
The Hanover Insurance Group does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. The Hanover Insurance Group will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "Employment Agency Agreement" already on file with Human Resources - The Office of Talent Management.
The Hanover Insurance Group - 8 months ago