Want to build the best user experience for managing the Cloud Storage? The Storage Console makes it easy to use and manage Amazon S3, Glacier and Storage Gateway from any web-enabled device, anywhere in the world. As a member of the Amazon S3 Console team, you’ll have an opportunity to build compelling UIs that customers use every day to manage their storage needs. Help us delight our customers and come join the team that builds the “face” of the worlds largest cloud storage service!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Collaborating on new product definition and architecture
- Implementing new features and functionality
- Improving the load and interaction performance
- Building user-friendly web applications that scale to fit a variety of platforms and screen sizes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Know the basics)
- 8+ years of industry experience (We ask for experienced developers)
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
- Experience building fast, efficient, large-scale web applications
- Excells in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Get things done and own the result
- Creative problem solver
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...