KeyPoint Government Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Training Specialist. This position is located in our Loveland, CO office. Relocation funds are not available.
The Training Specialist will organize, prepare, and conduct basic training and educational programs for investigators and related positions as part of the Shared Services division of KeyPoint Government Solutions. KeyPoint’s training department uses teleconferencing and in-person/on-site training applications. The Training Specialist may help with developing, designing, and implementing other training classes in support of KeyPoint’s contracts.
- Provides expert instruction, interpretation and feedback
- Develops and delivers instructional design and training applications in a classroom and/or through web based training (KOLA) that is delivered by “real-time” distance learning environments
- Provides direct and indirect support before and after training as needed
- Meets with other KGS user communities to determine and assist in the design and development of effective training programs to enhance learner understanding, application and efficiency
- Must be able to work with little supervision, multi-task, work beyond minimum expectations and, remain flexible and receptive to frequent policy changes and organizational needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate's Degree and two years training experience may be substituted for degree
- Must have 3 to 5 years work experience, including experience with public speaking or classroom facilitating
- 1 year OPM field investigative experience preferred
- Background and experience with adult learning principals and training design and development highly desired
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Background and experience with adult learning principals and training highly desired
- U.S. citizenship (required for security clearance)
- Candidates selected for this position must pass a mandatory post-offer drug test per contract requirements
Federal Background Investigation REQUIRED, please read.
The selected candidate for this position must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated government background investigation. This background investigation requires U.S. citizenship and will include an investigation of 10+ years of history including financial, education, employment, medical, residence, and personal records. The cost of this investigation will be paid by KeyPoint.
About KeyPoint Government Solutions:
KeyPoint Government Solutions is an investigative and risk-mitigation services company that delivers advisory, monitoring, compliance and other solutions across a variety of related practice areas. Our primary areas of expertise include background investigations, infrastructure safety and security, emergency management, criminal justice services, fraud investigations and program management. Led by team of highly regarded industry authorities, our workforce of almost 1,600 investigators and subject matter experts supports a wide variety of clientele including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and more. Our reputation is consistent with quality, integrity and exceeding both our clients’ and employees’ expectations. KeyPoint has offices in Washington, D.C., New York, N.Y., Austin, Tex., and Loveland, Colo.
KeyPoint Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
KeyPoint Government Solutions - 12 months ago