Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC owns and operates facilities in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska which produce anhydrous ammonia, UAN and urea. Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC, operates a production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, which produces primarily anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate, UAN and urea. In addition, Koch Fertilizer, LLC owns storage and terminal assets in northwest Europe with trading offices in Switzerland, France and United Kingdom.
Koch Nitrogen Company is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven
Transportation and Security Leader
for the Beatrice, NE plant. The Transportation and Security Leader will work in both plant and terminal environments with the possibility to grow in the operations, maintenance, EH&S and security areas. This role is a stakeholder in work and project execution within areas of responsibilities and executing and maintaining site. This role reports directly to the Beatrice Plant Manager, is a member of the KNC Terminal Manager's team and has a reporting relationship to the Terminal Area Leader. Travel is part of the role to align with other terminal leaders in Wichita and other locations.
- The operations and maintenance of the storage and product loading and off loading facilities at the KNC Beatrice, NE, manufacturing facility
- The security systems for the total Beatrice facility
- Oversight of the product stewardship system health and will be responsible for ensuring all the mechanical systems in the storage and load out facilities meet KNC specifications and are available as required to meet the facilities loading and off-loading plans
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights exceeding 100 ft.
- Able and willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Capable of passing a pulmonary breathing test, wear a gas mask type respirator and full Level A PPE
- 5+ years experience in Ammonia plant and/or terminal operations or maintenance functions
- Able and willing to work nights and weekends as needed to support the facilities
- Willing and able to respond on a 24/7 basis
- High School Diploma
- 10+ years experience in Ammonia plant and/or terminal operations and maintenance
- Experience working safety and health projects within these manufacturing facilities
- College degree from an accredited institution
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC
Koch Industries, Inc. - 20 months ago