The administrative assistant/office manager for the Innovation Center provides high-level administrative support (for two VP-level executives based at the Innovation Center) by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing
clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and coordinating visitors to the Innovation Center.
- Manages daily office operations including, but not limited to, answering phones, ordering supplies, maintaining supply inventory, managing calendars, scheduling travel, preparing expense
reports, filing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and overseeing cleaning by contract group and other vendor services.
- Coordinates the scheduling, planning and organization of conference calls, meetings, conferences, and customer visits.
- Serves as first point of contact to visitors and customers at the Innovation Center.
- Responsible for planning tours, meetings, demonstrations, training, and events at the Innovation Center.
- Strong technological proficiency required; Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Ability to work well with staff and membership in a professional and positive manner.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Experience working on multiple tasks or projects at one time.
- Executive assistant experience preferred
- Experience in event planning preferred
A high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Kronos time keeping software, including ability to run reports and manage time
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to manage multiple priorities and complex work
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
American Sugar Refining Inc. - 10 months ago