Sodexo is seeking a registered dietitian with at least one year of experience as a clinical dietitian for a part time position at Elk Regional Health Center, a 90 bed general acute care hospital located in St. Mary’s, PA (Erie, PA Metro area) proudly serving the residents of Elk and Cameron counties.
- The ideal candidate will:
- be a registered dietitian having prior experience in an acute care setting with knowledge of the nutrition care process , electronic health records and will be licensed in PA
- be responsible for initial nutritional assessments, follow-ups, inpatient and outpatient diet counseling, education and teaching classes in a group setting and provide support to the nursing home facility
- have the availability to work 2 days a week with a regular schedule and available on weekends and holidays as needed
Click here for more information about Elk Regional Health System: http://www.elkregional.org/
- work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff have strong communications and customer services skills, be able to work proactively with the medical staff, and be team oriented
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians!
Provides basic nutrition assessments and care planning for patients/residents. Plans special diets and supervises their preparation. Instructs patients/residents and/or hospital personnel in basic principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet. Performs routine care responsibilities without training and direction.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 19 months ago
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...