Safely transport trailers to and from the dock doors within the yard. Provide daily yard tally information upon request, fuel tractors and check tire pressure on tractors and trailers.
Description of duties and task essential job functions
- Ensure all trailer moves in the yard are made accurately and efficiently as directed by management or dispatch, including moving tractors and trailers for the fleet mechanic.
- Maintain safe work practices as outlined in the standard operating procedures.
- If CDL is acquired, may be assigned driving duties as the business dictates.
- Assist the Guard(s) in identifying trailers entering and exiting the yard.
- Guest service. Address all inquiries and questions by store personnel, vendors and staff in a professional, friendly manner and take the manager a partner where concerns arise.
- Ability to understand the English language sufficient to read logs and reports.
- Basic English language writing skills necessary for the completion of written paperwork.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential functions accurately with minimal direct supervision within 12 weeks after employment.
Yard Switcher Without CDL
Stockton, CA Distribution Ctr
1624 Army Court
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...