The Occupational Therapist for Castle Rock Hospital District organizes and supervises operations of the OT Department. They provide occupational therapy evaluation and treatment as prescribed by the referring physician.
- The patient load is predominantly Nursing Home with some Outpatient as well.
- The Therapist provides OT evaluations, plans individual treatment programs and goals, patient treatments, and discharge planning.
- Coordinates OT services with physicians, nurses, family membres, clients, referral sources and others as necessary.
- Develops treatment programs based on initial evaluation and with ongoing assessement, makes appropriate changes in treatment program according to patient's performance.
- Maintains recods pertinent to patient treatment, in a complete and timely manner.
- Instructs patient and/or patient's family on home programs.
- Responsible for industrial rehab program including: FCE's, JSA (on site), work hardening/conditioning programs, back schools.
- Collaborates with Director of Rehab Services in planning, implementing, and evaluating marketing efforts for the rehab department.
- Studies current trends and new developments in OT.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be a graduate of an accredited OT program. Must be registered with the American OT Association and licensed (or has the ability to be licensed) in the State of Wyoming.
Indeed - 9 months ago