Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative corporate team. We are seeking a IT Systems Architect to join our Papillion, NE office. In this role you will have the opportunity to BE responsible driving and delivering strategic planning, design, and architecture to ensure proper functionality of different networks and services.
1. Create and present architectural vision to management.
2. Build technical specifications for new or revised products.
3. Develop architecture plans that include defining parameters, network architecture, policies, testing, and analysis.
4. Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system related information. Identify components needed to meet architecture design needs.
5. Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability or system architecture.
6. Develop and maintain standards for architecture, quality, cost, and functionality.
7. Resolve issues and provide improved methodologies.
8. Assist in testing and analysis.
9. Provide recommendations for design improvements.
1. Possess a strong aptitude towards innovative architecture development.
2. Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
3. Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work well with a talented team of developers.
5. Thorough knowledge of required technologies.
6. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
7. Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
Education, Experience and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree or experience in a technology related area (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.) required.
2. 10 years of relevant work experience is required.
3. Microsoft certifications preferred.
4. Advanced Degree is a plus.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAP2131.
Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...