Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
- Provide pricing on Sample vendor Purchase Orders and enter into system.
- Enter material receipts into system as items arrive.
- Enter requisitions for supplies, packaging, labels and hardware as needed.
- Make price corrections within JD Edwards, to ensure Purchase Orders, WIP Components and Catalogs are up to date.
- Maintain lowest number of Workflow issues by working with staff and vendors on receiving errors and omissions and determine corrective action.
- Maintains and updates specific areas within JD Edwards systems.
- Maintain Supply Room, issue supplies, provide monthly cycle count and reports.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Follows established quality and safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Successful completion of on the job training programs.
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training.
- Required to use PC and other department specific systems.
- Reads and writes in standard English and proficient performing basic math calculations such as multiplication, division, addition
- Must be an effective team member.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with others in the immediate work unit and in related
- Ability to follow simple verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- 2 years ago - save job
Mohawk Industries doesn't mind being trampled under foot. The company is the second-largest maker of commercial and residential...