The Analytics & Design (A&D) group within Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance (EFCC) coordinates the Firm's List Screening efforts. A&D is responsible for measuring the effectiveness of filters, developing new strategies to identify suspect customers, and overseeing the validation and operation of automated filtering systems. The Primary Components of A&D are: |
This Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance (EFCC) Senior Compliance Officer will serve a significant role in all phases of core list screening initiatives. This position will assist in the development of a process to perform filter threshold testing in order to identify specific scenarios where filter algorithm adjustments would improve the quality of the list screening output. Additionally, this position would work with members of the A&D team to perform filter input data quality validations to ensure optimal algorithm performance. This would include both customer as well as suspect (watchlist) data validation. The outcome of this validation would drive changes to the source systems to be utilized by the filter. This position will span all Lines of Business (LOB) and have a scope inclusive of all new list screening initiatives enterprise-wide. This individual will ensure key partnerships are forged with appropriate LOB staff, IT and others to ensure sufficient review of list screening filter requirements, escalation and mitigation as necessary. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Coverage Strategy
- Automated Transaction Monitoring Software Operations
- Data Delivery
- Quantitative Research Team (QRT)
- Evaluate filter input submitted for list screening activities to ensure the population and accuracy of key fields.
- Evaluate trends in end-to-end metrics for customer input volume, match volume, and false positive rates to validate changes.
- Partner with a team level Compliance Manager to develop a filter threshold testing process. Work with IT, LOB contacts and AML operation to support various regulatory requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field (Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science).
- 5+ years experience in the financial services industry and/or BSA/AML/OFAC regulations with sound banking knowledge of product and service offerings.
- Solid written and oral communication skills with the ability to summarize and present findings in a clear, concise manner, both orally and in writing to all levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with multiple file formatting methods.
- Proven Business Analysis experience.
- Proven project implementation experience with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with minimal oversight with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities to meet business needs.
- Ability to contribute as a strong team player in a fast-paced, regulatory driven, diverse environment.
JP Morgan is an equal opportunity employer
- Proficient with technical tool sets (i.e. Brio, Business Objects, SAS, & Access)
- Understanding of key list screening software (Bridger Insight XG, Trillium, Fircosoft, etc.)
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...