Business Title: Manager, Valuation
Requisition Number: 35850
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Valuations
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Economic and Valuation Services practice in our Boston office.
- Manage and deliver valuation services in an assigned geographic area
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research publicly traded comparable companies
- Supervise and mentor staff
- Assist in business development efforts
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Eight years of experience with advisory related projects with an audit, tax and advisory firm
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional designation
- Experience with valuations of business entities and intangible assets, purchase price allocations, analyzing goodwill and long lived asset impairment, supporting a company’s value for bidding or asking price plans, litigation support and financial analysis and research
- Understanding of the capital markets
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 12 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...