We know that dedication breeds success. That’s why Verizon professionals work so hard to maintain our position as a global communications leader. That’s also why we work so hard for them. This dedication keeps Verizon ahead of the curve. We know what works.
The Sr. Consultant – Treasury Strategic Planning is the position which supports the strategic planning process for Corporate Treasury and coordinates the organizational risk mitigation and process initiatives to overall Enterprise Risk Management and Finance Transformation. The position will develop detailed business cases, environmental analysis and scenario planning models associated with long-term financial market and financial institution risk. The position will be responsible for monitoring risk mitigation strategies and consolidating activities of end to end process owners responsible for designing strategies and processes and driving change.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Relevant Scope Data
- Coordinate 3-5 year Consolidated Plan for Corporate Treasury
- Manage projects within Treasury transformational initiatives including integrating with Enterprise Risk Management and Finance Transformation.
- Develop detailed business cases and scenario planning models
- Perform long range environmental analysis of financial markets, risk management emerging issues and financial institution stability
- Support analysis of multiple long range scenarios and assess projected outcomes and mitigation strategies
- Monitor global financial institutions performance and evolving strategies
Required Skills & Experience
- Treasury scope is $133B of global cash movement annually, debt portfolio of $55B, pension and OPEB obligations of $60B, Verizon Capital Group of $4B in assets and global risk management coverage for corporation and all lines of business.
Bachelor's degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
Minimum 5 years of financial experience
Outstanding communication skills
Outstanding command of Microsoft Office tools
Desired Skills & Experience
2 years of treasury experience (preferred)
2 years of project management experience (preferred)
Back to Search Results
Verizon - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...