The Prep Cook is responsible for preparing high quality food based on hotel standards. He/She is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of food items for the line, pantry or the production area of the main kitchen.
- High School graduate.
- Previous culinary experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds or force occasionally and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Ability to withstand temperature variations, both hot and cold.
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and throat culture and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 18, 2012, 6:53:37 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 12 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...