• Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to increase awareness of Cigital’s products and services and to generate qualified sales leads.
• Monitor, test, and analyze relevant web metrics to identify opportunities and make recommendations to optimize the organic search performance of all Cigital websites.
• Coordinate social media activities across major channels like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Cigital’s blog with broader marketing and PR programs to amplify the impact of thought leadership content and events.
• Manage relationships with the media and industry analysts to identify opportunities to increase the visibility of Cigital thought leaders through press releases, interviews, articles, op-ed pieces, and speaking opportunities.
• Enable and support Cigital’s enterprise sales teams by creating collateral, sales presentations, customer success stories, email templates, and other sales tools/materials to make sales reps more effective and successful.
• Provide regular performance reports for all marketing channels and initiatives, including analysis and recommendations for improvement.
• Manage logistics for tradeshows and events as well as all pre-event marketing and post-event nurture activities.
• Three to four years of diverse marketing experience including Search Engine Marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing—ideally for a high-tech product or services company.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong emphasis on writing.
• Experience using Web Content Management tools like Vignette, Liferay, or WordPress.
• Experience implementing and managing marketing automation platforms like Eloqua and CRM solutions like SalesForce.com is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or business-related degree preferred.
Compensation & Work Location:
Cigital is based in Dulles, Virginia, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Bloomington, Seattle, London, Amsterdam, and clients worldwide. We offer a competitive salary, equity compensation, and benefits.