Applications are open for an experienced Guest Service professional to join our successful company in our San Leandro Branch on a seasonal contract approximately until November 2013 .
As Guest Service Agent you will play a vital role in our organization. You will be first point of contact for our International and Domestic guests. If your focus is to always put guests first, then this role will interest you.
You will serve guests face-to-face and over the phone by welcoming them, providing information, explaining terms and conditions, explaining and demonstrating functions of our RVs, responding to questions, resolving problems and collecting revenue. We don’t just sell RV Holidays, we sell an experience!
We are looking for following personal traits, skills and experiences:
A valid driver's license is essential.
- A “Guest Excellence” attitude,
- Ability to up sell peripheral items and meet conversion targets
- Effective verbal communication,
- A second language such as German or French will be highly regarded.
- A friendly and outgoing personality,
- Confidence in resolving conflict,
- Listening skills,
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task,
- General math and money handling skills,
- Intermediate computer and keyboard skills,
- The ability to solve problems,
- Bring ideas to innovate and improve operations
- Thoroughness and
- Quality focus.
Working hours will be approximately 40 hours per week (some additional overtime will be required) between 8 am and 5 pm (Monday to Saturday) as per roster.
We provide a supportive team environment and full training.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is a privately owned company, headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The business started in 1985 and today is a global player in the Recreational Vehicle products and services market, with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada. Our business portfolio includes vehicle rental, manufacturing and sales activities.
Monster - 30+ days ago