Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Post Closing Review Associate to work out of our Hagerstown Loan Center.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of a centralized commercial post closing review.
Responsibilities may include organizing/reviewing all closed commercial loans in an efficient and timely manner for adherence to regulatory compliance, Bank Lending Policy, and loan approval terms and conditions; preparation of all set-up documentation for booking loans to the loan servicing and reporting systems; communication with commercial lenders and attorneys as needed to complete the post-closing review and set-up documentation.
Top candidates will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- 2 or more years loan servicing experience in a Commercial loan servicing environment.
- Strong understanding of commercial loan documentation, regulatory compliance, and disclosure acts.
- Prior experience communicating with commercial lenders, attorneys and/or title companies to assist in pre or post loan closings.
- Top-notch interpersonal and organizational skills.
- PC literacy including MS Office and Internet, as well as previous experience working on loan servicing & reporting systems.
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.