Thompson Industrial Services is a proven leader in the industrial cleaning business (water blasting/vacuuming). We have offices in SC, NC, GA, FL, TN, KY, AL and VA. We offer the broadest line of industrial cleaning services in the southeast - with equipment, technology and personnel to deliver on what we promise. Fewcompanies can match our expertise, experience and diversity.
We work in industries such as paper mills, steel mills, nuclear plants, manufacturing, refineries, automotive, power plants, chemical plants and tobacco plants.
We have a temporary opening for Administrative Manager (to work while current Office Mgr isout on maternity leave)
1) Administers division revenue
a) Issues and tracks timesheets.
b) Calculates customer charges using rate sheets and contracts.
c) Obtains purchase orders from Customers / Salesman.
d) Submits support documentation to Accounts Receivable.
e) Ensures all timesheets have been invoiced by reconciling division records with accounts receivable.
f) Provides General Manager with weekly revenue reports.
2) Admin isters division purchasing program
a) Obtains quote from vendor
b) Enters and codes Pos
c) Obtains approval to purchase from proper level of management
d) Issues PO to vendors
e) Insures receipts are processed in the Timberline PO system
f) Submits above documents to AP
3) Administers division payroll
a) Collects and enters payroll hours from timesheets and other support documents
b) Reconciles payroll hours with other divisions
c) Ensures per diem payments are accurate and entered into the payroll program
d) Submits payroll to the Sumter office by close of business on Monday
e) Verifies that reports from Sumter Payroll are accurate
f) Tracks billable and non-billable time
4) Maintains files to include
a) Job safety forms
b) Training records
c) Payroll documentation
d) Invoice documentation
5) Assists and administers New Hire Training.
a) Reviews New Hire Packet (makes sure all forms are complete before sending t HR)
b) Obtains copies of identification for I-9
c) Obtains copies of MVR for driver approval
d) Performs drug screens on new hires as well as annual and random
6) Issues and maintains audit trail on petty cash accounts. Submits documentation to Sumter headquarters.
7) Provides administrative support for shutdowns as required.
8) Receives incoming calls and contacts appropriate personnel.
9) Travels overnight to other divisions when needed for shutdown assistance
10) Other related duties as assigned.
· Four year accounting degree with two to four years experience preferred
· Strong people skills, motivated and energetic
· Can work without supervision..
· Valid drivers license.
· Able to travel overnight to help other divisions with shutdowns or any other assistance needed.
Thompson Construction Group, Inc - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -