Under the supervision of the Manager with some latitude for independent judgment, action and decision making, the Data Specialist is responsible for processing all data files received from clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes all data files including customer information and program requests submitted by corporate clients; Forwards completed data files to Data Validation Clerks.
- Follows up with clients on missing information.
- Reassigns tasks to other departments to acquire additional information and/or submit completed tasks.
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed and directed by the Manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- 2-3 years of data entry experience preferred.
- HS Diploma/ GED required. College degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access), especially MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manipulate data.
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities.