When you join our family at Long Cove Pointe , an Emeritus Community, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Memory Care Program Resident Assistant is responsible for providing resident care under the supervision of the Memory Care Program Director. Responsibilities in this role include assisting residents with daily activities including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, positions, transfer, mobility and incontinence care while using appropriate modeling and validation techniques. Other tasks include facilitating programs to engage memory care residents, maintaining a positive and homelike environment for the residents, while ensuring they feel safe and purposeful.
Position requirements include:
• Successfully complete training as required by state regulations
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State officials, and general public.
• Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors and with seniors who have Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard