Project Integrator, Project Analyst-WIC02140
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The purpose and objective of the project integrator role is to prepare, maintain, and execute the project management plan for the evolutionary phases of the product development life cycle. The expected results of this will be to provide management the ability to control quality, cost, and schedule within each phase and to maintain a baseline project management plan for conscious deviations by management.
- Create, update, and maintain project management data in MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, or MS Project schedules
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of project management documents (e.g., Statement of Work, Integrated Master Schedule, Work Breakdown Structure, Responsibility Assignment Matrix, Risk Management, Change Management, and deliverables)
- Collects data and gathers information or documents from internal and Supplier project documentation to develop integrated plans in support of project execution
- Coordinates with other project team members to obtain project status
- Performs basic project integration tasks associated with planning, scheduling, and control
- Develops project status metrics, monitor trends, and suggest corrective actions
- Supports development and monitoring of risk management plans
As our ideal candidate,
- Typically 0-2 years experience in Project Management
- Basic skills in oral and written communication
- Working knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint, required. Microsoft Project and Access is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering is highly desired.
- No relocation or sponsorship available.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.02.2013, 3:19:09 PM
Bombardier - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...