For this contract position with a hugely popular Pacific Northwest company, you will be providing business expertise in identifying, validating requirements, designing functional specifications, solutions and execution for the Oracle Manufacturing space for Oracle WMS especially dealing with Oracle Outside Processing and other key modules such as, Shipping and Receiving. Provides user support and troubleshooting, system and process enhancement support and documentation and system maintenance
- Acts as MFG Functional Consultant under the leadership of Manufacturing.
- Understands existing solution, identifies and tracks requirements and issues to ensure business required solutions and within the stipulated milestones for the projects and tasks.
- Develops recommendations and coordinates issue resolution with Manufacturing IT and other relevant stakeholders.
- Documents and communicates all designs, issues, process flows, resolution, test scripts working closely with IT and business teams.
- Works with designated IT Leads to develop, design and test Oracle Manufacturing specific solutions.
- Participates with IT developers in testing for functionality, enhancements, configurations, fixes and implementations in order to ensure functionality and user acceptance.
- Maintains systems configurations, documentation and procedures, such as user setups and execution documents and communicates on all of these with partners leading the group.
This contract position is expected to be 4 months in duration.
- 4 - 5 years of experience with Oracle Manufacturing and must have experience with Oracle Outside processing.
- At least 1 end-to-end implementation experience as an SME with Oracle MFG dealing with Outside processing preferred
- Experience working with Technical Teams on solutions surrounding Oracle MFG
- Knowledge and working of key tables used in Oracle MFG
- Experience / knowledge in peripheral modules such as Receiving and Shipping
CompuCom - 19 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...