- Reports Directly To: Director, eBusiness
The ideal candidate must have an aptitude for numerical data, be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data, and be able to synthesize information from variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
This Job Requires the Following Skills:
- Configure website analytic platforms
- Ensure data integrity by proper technical implementation of analytics tags
- Analyze web trends, baselines and monitor performance
- Collect and integrate data from multiple client sources to create clear and concise client-ready reports with summarized data insights, outcomes and recommendations
- Collaborate with clients to develop measurement and analysis plans
- Responsible to ensure that quality and timeliness of reports meet client expectations
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience configuring website analytics platforms, developing custom reports and providing analysis on website statistics
- Experience with analytics products such as WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task to meet client’s business needs
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
Biomet - 2 years ago
When the leg bone and the knee bone don't connect so well anymore, Biomet may have a solution. Orthopedic specialists use the medical...