Title: Account Representative
About Iron Mountain
.Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides
information management services that help organizations
lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing
their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions
enable customers to protect and better use their
information—regardless of its format, location or
lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and
ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of
information assets, including business records,
electronic files, medical data, emails and more for
organizations around the world. Visit
www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for an Account
Representative for our Fulfillment Services division…
The Account Representative is responsible for the
day-to-day management of all levels of service to the
client while insuring the satisfaction of assigned
- Make sure that all commitments to our clients are
and outside purchases are performed as required by
- Make sure orders, assembly jobs, updates, reports,
Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services.
- Develop and maintain a back-up binder for each
once per month.
- Interface with IT on related projects.
- Meet with client’s day-to-day contact a minimum of
including key players, new opportunities and company
- Solve problems and resolve service issues.
- Keep current on information about assigned clients
performance. Assist Account Manager in keeping
Seibel CRM data up-to-date.
Provide routine feedback to Managing Director,
Account Manager, and Operations Manager on
day-to-day service issues.
issues and projects.
- Develop and maintain an action list of all client
receipts and manage inventory.
- Schedule assembly jobs, enter orders, confirm
communication with clients including telephone,
- Maintain prompt, courteous, professional
e-mail and written communications.
postage & freight when used by external vendors.
- Track billable functions, hours, projects and
Services technology systems including GTi, GTx, and
- Generate monthly billing back up (where applicable).
- Keep proficient in all Iron Mountain Fulfillment
Manager, and Operations Manager with other assigned
- Assist and support the Managing Director, Account
projects and tasks.
benchmarks for Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS).
- Meet or exceed the service and performance
- Cross-train and provide support for all other
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent understanding of business and general
project confidence and expressiveness in both oral
- Strong business and English vocabulary; able to
and written communication.
- Experience with direct customer contact in a sales
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in a sales
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
environment with direct customer contact.
At this time we are considering only local candidates
who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No
agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our
requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ar, accountant, accounting, accounting clerk,
accounts receivable, accounts receivable clerk, billing,
billing clerk, bookkeeper, bookkeeping, collections,
collections clerk, finance.
Iron Mountain - 11 months ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information ma...