At Walmart.com, your reach and impact go well beyond the walls of our stores. With over 1,000,000 products available online, we harness the versatility and convenience of the Internet to save people money so they can live better. From detergent to movies on demand, you'll join a company passionate about combining the best of technology and world-class retailing. Join us.
Analyzes fraud trends and makes recommendations to automate the chargeback and retrieval process
Completes work assignments and priorities
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
Develops, maintains, and updates detailed procedures for proper processing of credit card chargebacks and retrievals
Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to dot com fraud prevention
Provides assistance with chargebacks as needed
Reduces duplication of chargebacks
Responds to chargeback and retrieval requests
Tracks information pertaining to credit card chargebacks and retrievals
Additional Preferred Qualifications
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Judgment: Make Effective Choices - Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-today decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Customer Centered: Serve the Customer - Shows care and concern when serving our associates and customers. Asks questions in order to understand and meet associate and customer needs. Uses policies and information in order to exceed associate and customer expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve associate and customer requests.
- Execution and Results: Get Results - Ensures work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work - Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share Information - Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards - Follows company policies and procedures. Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Reports ethical and compliance issues promptly.
- Adaptability: Adapt - Adapts to changing work demands. Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stays open to and learns from assignments and feedback. Experience with Fraud research
Coordinator, Chargebacks, Finance Operations-Walmart.com
Walmart Stores - 18 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...