Under the supervision of the Director with latitude for some independent judgment, action and decision making, the TVR Data Specialist is responsible for producing high quality configuration and design with an emphasis on detail as well as assist in program development, implementation and account maintenance for corporate clients. The TVR Data Specialist is also responsible for managing multiple projects and collaborating with team members to deploy and maintain developed programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualizes and produces graphics, high quality HTML/CSS codes for emails, landing pages, themes and other program specific pages in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assists in the configuration, testing, launch and account maintenance of corporate clients’ TVR programs.
- Plans, schedules, documents and meets deadlines for projects occurring simultaneously.
- Provides detailed status of ongoing activities and projects adhering to rigid timeframes.
- Collaborates with team members to deploy and maintain developed programs.
- Manage and manipulate customer data feeds and interfaces.
- Interfaces with customers as needed in order to ensure the successful processing of customer data
- Reassigns tasks to other departments to acquire additional information and/or submit completed tasks
- Monitors Error Reports and emails and communicates to the appropriate party in order to rectify the error
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed and direct by the Director.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- 4+ years of related experience: Web graphics design and/or project managements
- Bachelor Degree in web design, marketing, business or computer science.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Proficient in multimedia tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Adobe products, Quark, Dreamweaver.
- Ability to hand code HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Portfolio illustrating proficiency in design layout, typography and use of color.
- Familiarity with dynamic web content and use of ASP, ASP.NET and SQL preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities.