The Huron HELS Billing Analyst has the primary responsibility of executing Huron HELS client billing and ensuring all customer requests are answered/completed. Supplementary responsibilities include executing the collections process for Huron HELS and providing Operation Director support on an as needed basis. Includes minor monthly and ad hoc reporting responsibilities. This position reports to the Corporate Billing/Revenue Manager.
- Assist in client billing customer service
- Assist in roll out and management of billing processes for Huron HELS
- Train Huron employees on billing processes and system usage
- Manage invoice retention compliance for Huron HELS
- Manages the collections process for Huron HELS
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related work experience
- Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS-Office (Excel & Word)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Well organized with ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Able to meet deadlines and multitask
- 1 to 3 years billing related experience
- Experience in professional services industry
- Client Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Elite financial systems
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life & disability, 401(k), work/life programs, employee stock purchase plan and a generous paid time off policy.
Huron Consulting was founded in 2001 by Zvi Flanders, ACC, MCP, ACE. Taking the wealth of knowledge obtained from 12 years as IT manager at...