Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
As Tesla’s online marketing product manager, you will be responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining content and content presentations that position Tesla and Tesla’s electric vehicles as leaders in the automotive marketplace.
You’ll have the ability to communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders who have diverse points-of-view and distill them into clear messages easy for a consumer to understand. You’ll feel comfortable discussing emergent technologies and staying current with new vehicle development. You will bring a diverse background of talents to bear, including traditional product marketing, online product management, creative writing, and creative design. You’ll have more experience in some areas than others, but will welcome the challenges and growth that this opportunity provides.
- Generate creative assets that position Tesla and Tesla vehicles both online and in-store
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of vehicle design and differentiating points in the marketplace
- Research and understand the profile (i.e., persona) of both current and target Tesla customers, then guide content presentations to speak to these people
- Partner with in-store marketing team to coordinate seamless product messaging
- Partner with corporate marketing and communications to express and educate on the experience of owning an electric car
- Partner with development to achieve the maximum customer benefit at the most efficient use of resources
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- Proven experience (i.e., portfolio) in creating compelling customer experiences in print, online, digital installation, or in-store physical installation
- Comfort understanding and communicating high-technology concepts in simple, easy-to-understand visuals
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, communicate with stakeholders, and meet expected milestones
- Ability to interact with, present to, and distill feedback from stakeholders of varying backgrounds, from engineering to sales to executive staff
Tesla Motors - 9 months ago
Tesla Motors intends to spark the public's passion and eco-conscience for electric vehicles. Founded in 2003, the company designs, manu...