The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator will assist in the administration and technical support of benefit plans, compensation programs, and salary administration to ensure competitiveness in the local market as well as compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Assist in the design and implementation of compensation programs which may include bonus, commission, and other short-term incentives plans
- Work with Compensation Specialist to evaluate salary surveys relative to targeted compensation in all geographies
- Support and assist in the job evaluation of job descriptions and salary survey job-matching.
- Coordinate salary review cycle and assist in the process and its communication
- Work with Recruiting and Compensation Specialist to ensure compliance with Affirmative Action Program relative to pay equity and opportunity.
- Administer the company’s employee benefits programs including health and wellness, income protection, retirement, and related programs including international benefits
- Work with brokers and vendors to sure ensure the best service is provided with the most value
- Assist with timely and proper benefit program communications to employees and their families
- Oversee the Leave of Absence programs including communication with employees and managers, qualifying leave requests, and coordination of leave details with payroll, disability insurance, workers’ compensation, and paid time off policies
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and international legal and tax requirements; assisting in preparation and filing of the required reports
- Keep abreast of changing global laws and regulations related to benefits and ensure ongoing legal compliance
- Promptly and accurately verify all benefit related invoices
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned compensation and benefit processes
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality of all data and information
- Assist the HR Team will special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Competencies, Education, Training, Work Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years of progressive HR experience, with at least 1 year of experience coordinating multiple benefit plans
- Knowledge of federal & state regulations pertaining to compensation and benefits, working knowledge of International laws and resources a plus
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficient with Mail Merge documents
- Strong computer skills in HRIS systems
- Knowledge of HRIS report writing – experience with SQL statements a plus
- Must be able to pay close attention to details and manage project deadlines
- Strong self-management and decision making skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group
- Excellent written & verbal communication (able to compose and edit correspondence and communications)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data
Vision Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era, or other protected veteran, or any other protected category.