Responsible for properly using telemetry equipment to observe, interpret and document the cardiac rhythm patterns of patients. Gives and receives reports and keeps primary nursing staff informed of rhythms observed. Detects abnormal pattern variations and notifies appropriate personnel. Maintains competence in cardiac rhythm identification. Performs duties under the supervision of the ICU/PCU Manager and the House Shift Manager.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Completion of Monitor Tech Training program required.
• Minimum of one year previous monitor technician experience or combination of education/experience required.
• BCLS and ACLS required.
• Previous experience in a hospital environment preferred.
• Good organizational and communication skills required.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 2 years ago