The Client Sales Executive will be responsible for managing and developing short and long-term sales opportunities with BT’s largest US headquartered multi-national enterprise targets. The selected candidate will market the full BTGS portfolio, which encompasses selling complex global network, outsourcing, security, UCC, professional and managed services. This is a senior business development position and requires the ability to methodically penetrate targeted Fortune 500 organizations with limited existing business with BT.
This position requires the following skills and qualifications:
· 10 years plus experience selling within the Communications and or IT Systems Integration industries
· Working knowledge of Global Service Integration, Outsourcing, IP Networking, Network Security, and UCC
· Experience selling International solutions
· Exceptional relationship management skills at the ‘C’ level
· Business development/hunting skills
· Senior level account planning skills
· Understanding of P&L’s
· Existing relationships with large multi-national clients
· Experience and proven track record closing opportunities
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong negotiation and closing skills
· Recent above quota performance
· Ability to travel both within the US and internationally as required
Education and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Benefits and Training
BT is an employee-oriented company that offers a collaborative environment for employees to work in. Above & beyond your base salary and sales compensation plan are a full suite of medical, dental, vision, 401K matching plan, flex spending account; short/long term disability & life insurance; vacation, ESPP, etc.
Existing authorization to work in the United States is required.
Relocation support for this position is not currently available.
BT is an equal opportunity employer.
International Network Services, Inc. - 15 months ago