The Head Chef Asian is responsible for all production strategies and recipe design of all Asian food (Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean & Japanese). Head Chef Asian Cuisine will be Responsible for daily operations to include training, mentoring and supervision of all Asian food production
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
- Oversee the production of all Asian food in all outlets according to departmental formulas and standards.
- Must maintain proper use and sanitation of all equipment and product.
- Extensive knowledge of Asian food preparation (Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese)
- Must maintain a high level of safety and sanitation
- Inventorying and ordering of product and equipment
- Responsible for team member documentation and follow up
- Must follow both written and verbal directions and recipes as designated by the Executive Chef.
- Oversee the production of cold and hot Asian food according to departmental recipes and standards.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 10 years experience is required to successfully perform this job
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS : Minimum Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
REASONING ABILITY: Minimum Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Pechanga Band of Mission Indian Members, 2. Pechanga Band Member Spouses, 3. Other American Indians, 4. All others.
- Must be able to work under pressure with high volume production
- Firm understanding of all aspects of Asian food preparation.
- Firm understanding and practical application of health and safety standards/laws.
- Firm knife skills.
Pechanga Resort & Casino - 4 years ago