Wholesale Loan Operations (WLO) services several lines of businesses within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 1,300 employees and is responsible for over $500 billion in loans outstanding. Within WLO, the Integration Management team coordinates & monitors all aspect of the long-term WLO strategy including, integration of people, processes and platforms.
The Project Manager will be responsible Release Management projects associated with loan applications used by Wholesale Loan Operations. Projects will include operational process improvement, regulatory initiative enhancements and coordination of application migration activities.
The position will report into the Integration Management - Release Management Program Manager and will be located in Chicago, IL or Newark, DE.
Groups and Project Control Committees; Develop presentations and shape messages in a
- Project manage the various initiatives within the Integration agenda. Initiatives will be focused on the domestic and non domestic activities - including people, process and platforms integration.
- Work w/ relevant Operations & Application Development teams to determine requirements
- Partner with ops staff to effectively leverage subject matter expertise
- Develop end to end project plan, milestones and risks / dependencies covering all areas. Manage stakeholders, conduct working group calls and ensure issues are properly captured and resolved.
- Establish working relationships and routinely interface with: project sponsors, business stakeholders, Technology, Subject Matter Experts (SMES), Compliance, Finance, HR and other functional partners.
- Lead/participate in regular project meetings to ensure project progress, adherence to project plan, milestones and deliverables including Workgroup & SME Engagement/Planning/Administration.
- Monitor, track, and report on project deliverables through each stage of the project life cycle (Concept, Initiation, Requirements, Design, Build, Test Implementation and Project Closure) to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Provide timely, accurate status updates to key WLO stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
- Project-manage the work plan over time:
- Track and RAG-rate milestones
- Track risks and issues, and escalate as needed to senior management
- Establish and facilitate appropriate regular working meetings as required, including Working
manner effective for senior management and business presentation
- Gather stakeholder input and signoff as required
(process flows, gap analysis, procedures, etc.)
- Partner with appropriate resources to provide/complete required project documentation
Serve as technology liaison
BA/BS degree required
A minimum of 5 years in the financial services market
Experience in loan operations and/or loan technology preferred
Proven Project Management experience, including the use of project plans and issue logs
Experience in leading dynamic projects and project workgroups
Experience in status reporting (project status, risks, issues, change controls, action items)
Excellent analytical and oral as well as written communication skills
Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all staff levels
Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work in order to support concurrent projects
Strong PC skills in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) required, as well as the ability to use web-based technology effectively.
US-IL-Chicago-Chase Tower Chicago / 10468
US-Delaware, US-DE-Newark-CC - Ops 2 / 00767
JPMorgan Chase - 9 months ago
JPMorgan (www.jpmorgan.com) is the investment banking arm of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm...