Datalink is currently seeking a Program Manager/Coordinator to be located in our Eden Prairie, MN office. In this position, you coordinate all aspects of Datalink Advisory Services order management, from order entry to project accounting. This position interacts extensively with sales, consultants, operations, finance and other internal departments. The primary objective of this role is to ensure service engagements are correctly and quickly entered into Datalink ERP and PSA systems, as well as to continually evaluate each engagement’s progress and profitability against budget.
Specific duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assimilate, and verify as complete, all required supporting documentation in order to process orders for new services.
- Enter new service orders into the ERP system following all processes required by Advisory Services, Operations, and Finance.
- Enter booked and forecasted time into PSA system to enable accurate current load and forecasted utilization.
- Analyze open and completed projects for project profitability relative to plan. Identify areas of deficiency and opportunity to maximize project profitability.
- Track project milestones and consultants’ activities against those milestones, communicating with sales, consultants, and management regarding progress relative to plan.
- Assess current and anticipated future resource demand, and compare to hiring pipeline, budget, and recruiting priorities.
- Developing, with the assistance of practice leaders, an intellectual property management system that allows the practice to identify standard documents, update them as appropriate, and enforce their use on subsequent engagements.
Datalink - 14 months ago